Monday 22 September 2008

I Predict More Love For You Today....

Hiya,

I do not predict the future, that would be impossible since you create your reality from moment to moment. However, I do notice different patterns and trends. In my coaching practise I know that if a client continues to believe and think a certain way then it will lead him or her to feel a certain way and that in turn will lead him or her to speak, choose and act in a certain way and all of these will produce certain results and concequences.

Now, you may not know what you believe, because most of our beliefs are unconscious. Beliefs are the software in the unconscious that create our reality. The beliefs we hold create the repeating patterns of experience in our lives.

However, you can work out what you beleive from the results you are experiencing in the world. You can ask yourself "What would I have to believe to be true about myself or the world to create the results I am experiencing at the moment." If for instance you are experiencing a lack of love then perhaps this points to a belief that there is not enough love to go around. This is a painfully common belief that children can adopt in some families.

Today I am going to give you some new beliefs about love: There is enough love to go around; I deserve love; I am willing to receive love from others; I am attracting loving people into my life; I love myself enough to allow more money to flow into my life; I love myself enougn to allow more opportunities to flow into my life; and I am open to the guiding light and love of my soul and Higher Self in my life.

OK, now take whichever of the above and meditate on the statement throughout today. I predict that by the end of the day you will feel lighter and more open to love in all its forms and activities.

Blessings
Steve Nobel

No comments: